Sponsorship

Heelwork To Music Team GB 2011 arrived home very happy.

HTM Team GB WON GOLD in the HTM Open European Championship with Karen Sykes and Fly winning GOLD in the Individual HTM Open Championship. All the Team's dogs made the Top Ten - a credit to them all. Angus placed 5th and Amber in 10th.

In the Freestyle - HTM Team GB were placed 4th - with Lesley and Angus being placed 4th in the Individual Championship and Spice in 7th place.

The Team did very well raising funds in the very short space of time available and would once again like to thank EVERYONE who contributed and supported the team.

Saturday 27 February 2010

Why I Love Heelwork To Music ....... By Penny Draper

HTM for me combines a number of my favourite things. I have always loved working with animals, initially horses and then dogs, and being able to do this sport that combines this with my love for music and dance is a treatI enjoy the challenge of training my dog, and then working in partnership with her to create a routine inspired by the story in the music. It is a sport but also involves a number of other skills such as costume design, music editing and prop design being just a few of the skills I have learned along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment